Inside - Telecommunications - Residential
For all areas, requirements are:
- $25 application fee
- Must be 17 or older (18 at start of program)
- Be a graduate from high school or have a G.E.D.
- Must have passed one year of high school algebra or one semester of college algebra.
All required documents are due thirty days after the application is received.
Request forms may be obtained daily (with the exceptions of holidays and weekends) at the following locations. You may also click on the link to download the Application Request Form.
On-Line Applications will become available soon. Watch this site for that process.
- Des Moines Application Request Form
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM you can come into the Apprenticeship Office located at 1948 NW 92nd Ct., Clive, IA, and fill out an application. Application request forms can also be mailed individually.
- Inside Wireman Application Request Form
- Request forms may be obtained between the hours of 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, at Bemrich Electric, 110 S. 21st St., Fort Dodge.